PMP® Exam Tips: What NOT to Do
When going into the PMP® Exam, there are many people that tend to overthink the entire process. Overthinking can lead to utter failure and all that preparation that was done would be gone to waste. But The Smart PMP wants to help you pass the exam the first time around, so we’re here with a few tips for you.
- Try not to solely rely on memorization techniques. The purpose of the PMP® Exam is to test your actual skills and not just your memory.
- Try not to cram and over study. There IS such thing as studying too much. It can lead to confusion and leave you with a score of less than what you were looking for.
- Don’t depend on just one PMP® Exam book to study from. we highly suggest using more than one book for reference.
- Do not skip ahead to the knowledge packed chapters. The introductory material (that some feel that they don’t need) is absolutely necessary.
- Work your way through the calculation formula areas (Cost, Schedule, Time and Communication management, etc.). They are not as hard as they seem.
- Do not underestimate the PMP® Exam. Recognize that it can be quite difficult, but if you put in the hard work and effort, you should have no problem in passing it.
- Do not rush through the questions. Manage your time effectively so that you’re able to carefully work your way through each question.
The Smart PMP is here is ensure that you pass this PMP® Exam with flying colors. We’re here to help in your success. So be sure to give us a call now to schedule your free 15-minute consultation call today by clicking here or simply visiting TheSmartPMP.com.